This year’s Fall Party is just days away! Below are all the details for you and your family to enjoy this fun time of fellowship!
The Fall Party will be THIS Saturday, September 8. Jay & Lisa Milbrandt are hosting this year and their address is 27494 Read Ave, Worthington, MN 56187.
The Schedule of Events is as follows:
4:00 pm - Set up (Service Groups and whoever can help)
4:30 pm - Basketball & yard games begin
5:30 pm - Supper is served
6:00 pm - Hayrides & yard games
7:00 pm - Clean up (Service Groups and whoever can help)
7:30 pm - Bonfire
Other details include:
1. Please carpool if possible, parking attendants will be available upon arrival.
2. If you have not yet RSVP’d or signed up for a potluck item, please do so soon at https://www.PerfectPotluck.com/RRTG2553.
3. Yard games such as the Ladder Game, Ping Pong and Spike Ball will be available. If you have a yard game, we’d love it if you brought it along. We’d like to have a bean bag toss, Yard Yahtzee or any others, thank you!
4. Folding tables & chairs will be available but feel free to bring your own comfy lawn chair.
5. We’ll have hayrides staring at 6:00 pm after dinner.
6. Weather permitting, lake activities will be available (canoe, kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat). Please bring your own lifejackets, towels and a change of clothes. Parents/guardians will need to be with children as there will be no lifeguard on duty.
7. Bonfire will begin about 7:30 and we'll have cotton candy! Bring warm clothes as it may get cool in the evening.
If the ground is too wet or if there is rain in the forecast we’ll reschedule the party for Saturday, September 29th