Our mission is to disciple and equip the men of Grace for their roles as men of God by doing life together in spiritual friendships and discipling relationships.
We stand on this verse. The principle given here is that men need the encouragement, teaching, fellowship, and modeling of the Christian life from other men.
Worthington Men's Accountability group meets Friday mornings at 6:30 am at the Hy-Vee Cafe.
Fulda Men's Accountability group meets Thursday mornings at 7:00 am at Antonio's in Fulda, MN.
Men’s Broomball Night
Broomball is back! On Saturday, December 8, we'll meet at the hockey arena. Plan to eat at 8:45 pm and then hit the ice at 9:15.
If your'e not familiar with Broomball, it is similar to hockey, but a lot more fun! Players are in shoes, not skates and a ball is used instead of a puck. Same idea though... you want to put the ball in the in the goal.
What to bring:
- Broomball equipment will be provided
- Light jacket or sweatshirt (you will sweat)
- We will probably divide teams up by dark and light shirts, so pick one or bring both
- Gloves and hat
- Good shoes or boots for the ice (no cleats!)
- Knee pads can be helpful if you like to slide around
Other events are listed on the church calendar and on our Facebook Page.